[collectd] generic JMX plugin

Doug MacEachern Doug.MacEachern at springsource.com
Sun Aug 2 21:08:04 CEST 2009

Hi Florian,

I don't think there's any doc on connecting to the local url, but here's how you can get it:

String url = sun.management.ConnectorAddressLink.importFrom(pid);

Which can be passed to new JMXServiceURL(url);  It digs into /tmp/hsperfdata_$USER/$pid to get the url.
Looks like some interesting ideas here, I'll take a look at the branch later.

-Doug