[collectd] patch tcpconn extend functionality

Mirko Buffoni briareos at eswat.org
Thu Oct 30 12:14:17 CET 2008

Hi everyone,

I just subscribed to this mailing list.  I previously
sent for approval a patch that extended mysql module to
allow port and socket specification in the plugin.

Today I updated tcpconn, in order to specify one or more
ports with the LocalPort and RemotePort keys.
I felt the single port definition too restrictive.

Ports can be space or tab separated.

The patch compiles against 4.5.1, and it's tested and
currently running on my development environment (CentOS 5).

Let me know what you think.

Mirko