[collectd] patch for nagios

Florian Forster octo at verplant.org
Wed Oct 15 23:05:33 CEST 2008

Hi Sergiusz,

On Wed, Oct 15, 2008 at 09:04:52PM +0100, Sergiusz Pawlowicz wrote:
> From: Kuba Winnicki <kuba at ...........>
>
> Collectd-nagios hanged waiting infinitely for data on unixsock if -d
> option(s) was used and number of selected DSes was lower than overall
> DS count.
> Attached patch fixes that.

oh, that sucks: This problem existed for quite some time, but just some
days ago I've fixed this in the Git repository :/ Thanks anyway, of
course, please tell Kuba I really apprechiate the effort :)

The patch can be found here:
  <http://git.verplant.org/?p=collectd.git;a=commitdiff;h=953bd0f881faa40c415a1f1a9d7e2da739d343ff>

Hopefully I'll have some time tomorrow to pack new releases - there are
a couple of bugfixes in the repository I'd like to have released..