[collectd] Strange graphical output

cox cox at computer.org
Wed Nov 5 13:03:53 CET 2008

Hi,

I realize my problem, I was using the lastest version of rrdtool and
collects. My problem was the machine didn't have x11 and fonts
installed. I installed fonts rebuilded fontconfig and fixed my
problem.

I am interested in a plugin that act like tcpconns but that shows me
all traffics passing through the machine, source, target, ports, and
bandwidth. Is there something like that?

--
.cox