[collectd] Plugin `mysql' did not register a callback.

Kaushal Shriyan kaushalshriyan at gmail.com
Fri May 9 16:04:01 CEST 2008

On Wed, Apr 16, 2008 at 1:34 PM, Sebastian Harl <sh at tokkee.org> wrote:

> Hi Kaushal,
>
> On Tue, Apr 15, 2008 at 02:15:28PM +0530, Kaushal Shriyan wrote:
> > [2008-04-15 01:37:56] Plugin `mysql' did not register a callback.
>
> That message means that you've got some "<Plugin mysql>" block in your
> config file but you did not load the plugin (using "LoadPlugin mysql")
> or loading that plugin failed. Do you get any other error messages?
> Please check that you have the mysql plugin (mysql.so) available and
> make sure that all dependencies are installed. If you don't know how to
> do the latter, please provide the output of "ldd /path/to/mysql.so"
> (with "/path/to/mysql.so" obviously replaced with the real path to that
> file ;-)).
>
> HTH,
> Sebastian
>
> --
> Sebastian "tokkee" Harl +++ GnuPG-ID: 0x8501C7FC +++ http://tokkee.org/
>
> Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary
> Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.         -- Benjamin Franklin

Hi Sebastian

when i look at the web inteface the mysql link is not seen,I have dumped the
mysql plugin in the /usr/lib/collectd folders
I have enabled the LoadPlugin mysql in /etc/collectd.conf file,
I get read-function of plugin `mysql' failed. in the /var/log/messages

Any ideas

Thanks and Regards

Kaushal