[collectd] libnetlink plugin

Florian Forster octo at verplant.org
Mon May 5 10:18:32 CEST 2008

Hi,

On Fri, May 02, 2008 at 12:10:31AM -0700, kuMan wrote:
>    sorry for basic question here. just downloaded
> collectd, didn't success with configure option
> "--enable-libnetlink". i'm on centos 5.1, what package
> should i install to get libnetlink.h? i have iproute2
> already installed. tqvm
> -man-

sorry, but I don't know which package is required for CentOS. The plugin
needs the `libnetlink.h' header file, which is usually found at
  /usr/include/iproute/libnetlink.h
 or
  /usr/include/linux/libnetlink.h

I haven't used RPM for quite some time, but there should be some
possibility to search for packages containing one of those file. I think
a reasonable guess for the package name would be `iproute-dev' or
`iproute2-dev'..