[collectd] Can't write csv or rrd files, only log file

Sebastian Harl sh at tokkee.org
Mon Mar 31 16:55:43 CEST 2008

Hi,

On Sun, Mar 30, 2008 at 09:01:24PM -0700, Scott Harris wrote:
> I can't get
> any of the file output plugins to work.  I'm trying csv and rrd.

Could you please recompile with debugging enabled (./configure
--enable-debug) and then provide your complete config file and the
debugging output (you should enable the logfile plugin for that, set the
logging level to "debug" and the file to "STDOUT", then run collectd
with the "-f" command line option for about half a minute or a minute
and redirect stdout to some file). Please note that there is some limit
for the maximum size of emails sent to this list, so please make those
files available on some webserver or send them to me in private.

Cheers,