[collectd] Servers group in collectd

Florian Forster octo at verplant.org
Sun Jun 29 17:29:10 CEST 2008

Hi Shibashish,

On Fri, Jun 27, 2008 at 11:22:09AM +0530, Shibashish wrote:
> Is there a way to group servers in collectd ?

no, because you don't configure the `clients' that one `server' instance
receives data from. Such grouping should be done in a graph displaying
frontend.

I'm currently writing a graphing backend for work, which I hope I can
provide in a few weeks. If you're interested I'll be happy to work
together to integrate server groups, customer support and so on..