[collectd] snmp plugin and "Table true" in 4.4.1

Sergey a_s_y at sama.ru
Thu Aug 28 07:54:31 CEST 2008

Hello.

I attempt to collect traffic from switches. It works with most switches,
but I have one switch with which the collectd works strange. The collectd
create one rrd file for this switch. And I think that this file contain
traffic for one port.

Difference of the switchboard is very long name:

IF-MIB::ifDescr.1 = STRING: Nortel Networks Business Policy Switch 2000 Ethernet Switch Module - Port 1
IF-MIB::ifDescr.2 = STRING: Nortel Networks Business Policy Switch 2000 Ethernet Switch Module - Port 2
<skip>
IF-MIB::ifDescr.24 = STRING: Nortel Networks Business Policy Switch 2000 Ethernet Switch Module - Port 24

Can it be a problem ?

Sergey