[collectd] processes plugin on OpenBSD

Michael Stapelberg michael at stapelberg.de
Wed Aug 20 14:37:58 CEST 2008

Hi octo,

* [20.08.08 10:18]:
> well, it just checks if the `kvm_getprocs' symbol is exported or not.
> But fortunately this is a different issue than the tcpconns stuff, so I
> take it that works?
At least it compiles without problems. If you changed nothing else, I guess it
works. I didn't test it yet because of the other problems.

> > Furthermore, it still doesn't enable the cpu-module by default.
> The CPU plugin can't natively work with OpenBSD. Is the `statgrab'
> library detected corretly?
statgrab is only detected if I pass --with-libstatgrab=/usr/local, but then it
works. And, of course, the CPU plugin works. It just delivers values which I
can't use without any postprocessing. I'm using the patch I've attached to my
previous mail on that subject and it works just fine ;-) (that one with
percentages).

Best regards,
Michael