[collectd] threshold events for load only for shortterm, but I need midterm

Florian Forster octo at verplant.org
Tue Apr 15 17:09:45 CEST 2008

Hi Dieter,

On Wed, Apr 02, 2008 at 03:08:59PM +0200, Dieter Bloms wrote:
> I want to get events for midterm, but I didn't see any of this.
> I only see events from data source shortterm.

I've implemented a `ShortTerm' option that you can use to have threshold
values apply only to certain data sources, such as `shortterm'. You can
also use this option to have different threshold values for each data
source.

Since this is a new feature it will go into the 4.4 release which I hope
to release soon. The changes are in the master branch of the Git
repository, if you'd like to go ahead and give it a try.