[collectd] collectd 4.1 spec and srpm

Richard Shade rshade at rightscale.com
Wed Sep 26 18:14:07 CEST 2007

Guys,
We have compiled a centos rpm for use. There are a couple plugins
missing(apple_sensors,iptables,nut,tape). I had a problem getting these to
compile. I did not remove those lines, just commented them out. I also had
to add enable statements to the end of configure to enable some of the
plugins. We would like to submit the spec, and source rpm to the project.
If the changes listed above are alright for a binary release. I can send you
the RPMS for CentOS. You can go ahead and rebuild this on your system by
using rpmbuild.

SRPM:
http://s3.amazonaws.com/rightscale_software/collectd-4.1.1-0.centos5.src.rpm

--