[collectd] Error maybe found in ./configure - collectd 4.1.2

Ronan Cadet ronan.cadet at atosorigin.com
Tue Oct 16 13:04:38 CEST 2007

Hello,

During the creation of a rpm on Mandriva 2007.1 from tar.bz2 sources, and by
activate almost all options, I found something that seems a bug to me in the
configure file, line 33251 (concerning the snmp plugin)

# Check whether --with-libnetsnmp was given.

if test "${with_libnetsnmp+set}" = set; then

  withval=$with_libnetsnmp;

        if test "x$withval" = "xno"

        then

                with_libnetsnmp="no"

        else if "x$withval" = "xyes"  ### line 33251 - Replaced by : else if
test "x$withval" = "xyes"

        then

                with_libnetsnmp="yes"

        else

And then, the compilation runs well and the plugins is available.

Regards

A happy user of collectd