[collectd] Make Error - Fedora Core 6 - Collectd 4 rc7

Florian Forster octo at verplant.org
Sat May 5 08:17:50 CEST 2007

Hi Richard,

On Fri, May 04, 2007 at 01:19:38PM -0500, Richard Shade wrote:
> ... -ldl liboconfig/.libs/liboconfig.a
> liboconfig/.libs/liboconfig.a(scanner.o): In function `yylex':
> /root/collectd-4.0.0-rc7/src/liboconfig/scanner.c:1007: undefined reference to `yywrap'

my guess is that you need to bind with `-lfl', as usual under GNU/Linux,
which should be done by the autotool automatically. Try installing
`flex' (I'm positive that Fedora has a package) and see if that solves
the problem..

If not, could you send the file `config.log' which is generated by
`./configure' to me? Hopefully I can then tell you what went wrong.

If you could write me either way what worked and what didn't that'd be
great so I can improve the configure-script..