[collectd] IPTables Module

Thu Mar 15 07:33:07 CET 2007

On 3/14/07, Florian Forster <octo.trailing-username(a)leading-domain.verplant.org> wrote:
> I'm still in favor to provide a backup-solution. I'd let the user select
> the rules by table/chain names (select all comment-rules), by giving the
> comment-name (select only that rule) or by rule numbers (possibly
> accompanied by a name):

Maybe make it a bit easier to parse then, like say:

comment nat POSTROUTING blah
For only matching comment rules with blah, maybe even all starting with blah

index/number? nat POSTROUTING 1 [optional name]
For matching a specific rule number and with the optional name for the database

all filter INCOMING
for matching all rules, if they have comment use that and else just the number

Sjoerd,