[collectd] Not sleeping because `timeval_sub_timespec' returned non-zero! Causing? -- No data every so often

Tue Mar 13 15:35:32 CET 2007

I have recently compiled collectd on Linux ( SLES 10 with a couple of
RPMs from OpenSuSE 10.2).  The machine is a Sun X4600 4 dual core AMD
Opteron 885 @2.6Ghz, with 24G of RAM.Kernel is 2.6.18.2-34.

In a 15 minutes period  I see " Not sleeping because
`timeval_sub_timespec' returned non-zero! " in syslog from collectd 4 or
5 times and no updates on the graphs [ they are blank for this reading
].  What is causing this and what can I do to fix the issue?

Thanks

Simon