[collectd] Lighttpd plugin

Wed Feb 14 11:24:02 CET 2007

Hi Sebastian,

no I didn't. It only works (for me) without... If someone can give it a try.

I tested:
gcc -D HAVE_LIBCURL -D HAVE_CURL_CURL_H -shared -fPIC -lcurl -o lighttpd.so lighttpd.c

collectd segfaulted. Without -fPIC, it works.

Compiled on Debian testing, VIA C3 processor, customized kernel 2.6.18.1.

Regards,
Florent