[collectd] collectd 4.0 in server mode

Florian Forster octo at verplant.org
Sun Apr 29 09:49:35 CEST 2007

Hi Daniel :)

On Fri, Apr 27, 2007 at 02:45:25PM +0100, Daniel Leite wrote:
> so this means that the collection.cgi still needs to be updated to
> work, right?
>
> i tried to update to the one in the rc6 version and still got
> broken/no images in many rrd, from the apache error.log i have this:

Yes, `collection.cgi' needs some work to work again ;) I will do that
eventually, since I want to view my graphs just like everyone else ;)

> > > Plugin `hddtemp' did not register a callback.
> > That is weird. Could you send the files `src/config.h' and/or
> > `config.log', both generated by ./configure?
> in attach for the r6 version

The configure script doesn't check for `libgen.h' which the hddtemp
plugin requires. I'll put an updated version on the homepage.

On Fri, Apr 27, 2007 at 04:38:14PM +0100, Daniel Leite wrote:
> I tried to compile in a solaris 10 on sparc the latest version and got
> this error:
>
> lex   scanner.l
> "scanner.l":line 26: Error: missing translation value

I think I'll try changing the build system so a `make clean' doesn't
remove `scanner.c' and `parser.c'.. You can try to unpack the tarball
again, the files should be in there.

> i'm leaving now for weekend, so only monday i will see any reply

I hope you will have had a nice weekend then ;)