[collectd] Problem building collectd on NetBSD

Florian Forster octo at verplant.org
Sun Sep 3 23:07:16 CEST 2006

Hi again,

sorry I took me a day longer than originally thought. I would have
prepared a patch, but using `getvfsstat' required a change in the build
system, so I packed a tarball instead. You can get it from here:
  http://collectd.org/files/collectd-3.10.1+netbsd.tar.bz2

Under Mac OS X I got some build-errors with the `processes' plugin.
Unfortunately that's not fixed in that tarball yet. If you encounter any
problems please report them nonetheless. Thank you :)

P.S.: I will have the tarball automatically deleted in about a month.