[collectd] Is there any possibility to hide the address in the web archive?

Mon Nov 27 18:56:25 CET 2006

Hi Nathan,
you are probably right.
I do not want to accuse somebody of being a jerk but it is the high
probability that someone has some malware on his computer.

I am not able to filter these messages. Even SourceForge servers do not
count them to be spam and mark them 0.0-1.5, although my firm's
SpamAssassin automatically marks such messages >9.0. This weekend I
deleted more than 1200 spam messages from my mailbox coming from
SourceForge. 8:(

I will use this address to the point I will not be able to cope with the
count of spam. :)

Best regards,
Lubos