[collectd] Compiling on HP-UX

Jeff Haney jah at clan-rum.org
Mon Nov 6 19:44:34 CET 2006

Thanks octo, I didn't realize you had made any changes.  It got past
that point but got another error further on, see below.  I attached the
full output of my configure and compile.  Again, your help is very much
appreciated.

if gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.  -I../libltdl
-DCONFIGFILE='"/etc/collectd.conf"'
-DPKGLOCALSTATEDIR='"/var/lib/collectd"'
-DPIDFILE='"/var/run/collectd.pid"'
-DPLUGINDIR='"/opt/collectd/lib/collectd"'   -Wall -Werror -g -O2 -MT
collectd-network.o -MD -MP -MF ".deps/collectd-network.Tpo" -c -o
collectd-network.o `test -f 'network.c' || echo './'`network.c; \
        then mv -f ".deps/collectd-network.Tpo"
".deps/collectd-network.Po"; else rm -f ".deps/collectd-network.Tpo";
exit 1; fi
cc1: warnings being treated as errors
network.c: In function 'network_receive':
network.c:428: warning: passing argument 6 of 'recvfrom' from
incompatible point
er type
*** Error exit code 1

Stop.