[collectd] Two new plugins in the repository: `apcups' and `ntpd'

Florian Forster octo at verplant.org
Sat Jun 10 14:23:24 CEST 2006

Hello,

I've just merged the `apcups' and the `ntpd' branches to the `trunk'.
- The `apcups' plugin, written by Anthony Gialluca, allows collecting
  statistics about your UPS using `apcupsd'.
- The `ntpd' plugin connets to an NTP daemon (version 4 only, I guess)
  and collects statistics about the local clock drift, offset from
  connected peers and stuff like that.

I plan to release version 3.10 in about a week. Any comments on wether
it's working or not a very appreciated.

Also, I started exporting the svn repository to a git repository, too.
You can find it at <http://git.verplant.org/>. It is possible that I
switch to git at some point, but I haven't made up my mind yet. Any
thoughts on that, anyone?