[collectd] Re: collectd / nfs / win32 / job

Florian Forster octo at verplant.org
Wed Jul 12 18:46:17 CEST 2006

Hi Iain,

On Wed, Jul 12, 2006 at 10:38:42AM +0200, Iain Lea wrote:
> 1. when will NFS stats support be available ?

it's there and working for Linux 2.6, I'm not sure when I find the time
to bugfix the existing Solaris code, but it's not on top of my todo-
list, I'm afraid :/

> 2. anyone working on a win32 port/package ? url? contact?

Not that I know of, but I've cc'ed my reply to the mailinglist, so if
there's someone who secretly started working on it I hope he'll tell us
;)