[collectd] cant reach collectd.org...

Plamen P. tk_admin at mbox.contact.bg
Tue Jul 11 16:01:45 CEST 2006

Hi, folks!

Now, I don't know what exactly is this, but here is the problem....

Currently using collectd-3.9.1 on a Slackware 10.2 system with
kernel 2.6.16.23. I have been wondering what is causing the ping
data to disappear after the the system has been running for more
than a week, changing kernels, recompiling programs, etc.

Today I subscribed to the collectd mail list, and after spending
some time searching trough the archive, I found that my problem
is actually solved in versions 3.9.3 and above.

So, I'm currently trying to get the latest version of the daemon,
but unfortunately - I can't reach neither
  http://collectd.org/
nor
  http://verplant.org/collectd/files/

I'm from Bulgaria, and I don't know where the problem is - is it
my ISP, or am I catching you at a BAD moment or whatever...

Please, somebody, send my a copy of the collectd-3.9.3.tar.bz2 source
package or anything newer at this e-mail:

    tk_admin at mbox.contact.bg

Thanks in advance!
And Florian, keep up the good work! Nice, man!
                                                 Plamen Petrov