[collectd] collectd in Debian

Sebastian Harl sh at tokkee.org
Mon Jul 10 16:15:06 CEST 2006

Hi,

As Flo has already announced my collectd package has been accepted in Debian.
I did not want to announce it earlier as it takes some time for all the
packages to become available from the mirrors.

Currently only the i386 Port is available. I guess any other will be uploaded
to the archives tonight. Only the arm buildd is somewhat lagging. collectd is
currently waiting at position 43 in the waiting queue.

collectd 3.10.0 has been uploaded to incoming.debian.org today. It should be
available in the next couple of days (I suppose i386 will be available by
tomorrow morning [UTC]).

The package should enter testing in about 10 days. After that I will have a
backport be uploaded to backports.org.

Cheers,

Sebastian "tokkee" Harl
GnuPG-ID: 0x8501C7FC