[collectd] Version 3.7.0
octo at verplant.org
Mon Jan 30 23:40:38 CET 2006
Good evening everybody,
I've just uploaded version 3.7.0 of collectd. You can find tarballs at
collectd's homepage <http://verplant.org/collectd/#download>. Unstable
Debian packages are in my apt-repository, stable packages will follow
Here's the relevant part of the `ChangeLog':
-- 8< --
2006-01-30, Version 3.7.0
* The `battery' plugin has been added. It collects information about
* The MySQL plugin has been improved: It now writes two more RRD
files, `mysql_qcache.rrd' and `mysql_threads.rrd'.
* The `cpufreq' plugin now reads another file since the file it did
read so far causes much overhead in the kernel. Also, you need root
to read the old file, but not to read the new one.
* The `hddtemp' plugin can now be configured to connect to another
address and/or port than localhost.
* The `df' plugin now prefers `statvfs' over `statfs'.
* The network code has been rewritten. collectd now supports unicast
and multicast, and IPv4 and IPv6. Also, the TTL of sent packages can
be set in the configfile.
-- >8 --
Florian octo Forster
Hacker in training
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 189 bytes
Desc: Digital signature
Url : http://mailman.verplant.org/pipermail/collectd/attachments/20060130/ac11a893/attachment.pgp
More information about the Collectd