[collectd] Version 3.5.2

Florian Forster octo at verplant.org
Sun Jan 22 18:39:35 CET 2006

Hello everyone,

as mentioned on Friday I packed another release, 3.5.2, which fixes two
bugs:
1) I've found a typo in the signal handling which lead to SIGTERM not
   being caught.
2) The configure script didn't check for `syslog' so I wasn't used.

Also, the ping plugin has been improved: Dialup-lines that are
disconnected every 24 hours (very common in Germany) may result in a
socket error. Socket errors used to disable the ping plugin completely,
since the most common cause is missing root privileges. Now the ping
plugins just increases the time between tries..

Everyone using version 3.5.* is encouraged to upgrade..