[collectd] Re: collectd-3.7.1 compile error, digest <et.al.>

Werner Heuser Werner.Heuser at web.de
Sun Feb 19 12:26:47 CET 2006

Florian,

> Werner, please try the `battery.c' from the subversion repository
> (revision 480 or later).

I have taken revision 480 from the SVN webinterface and
placed it into the 3.7.1 sources, run configure and
make and started collectd from the commandline.
Anyway there is still no rrd file created for battery
stats.

Please tell me the commandline to checkout the repository,
I am new to svn and tried to achieve this but without
success yet. I tried for example

svn checkout http://subversion.verplant.org collectd

	Werner

--
|=| Werner Heuser = Berliner Str. 122 = D-13187 Berlin = Germany
|=| <wehe at tuxmobil.org>     T. 0049 - (0)30 - 349 53 86