[collectd] New plugin developer documentation

Florian Forster octo at verplant.org
Thu Apr 6 19:48:22 CEST 2006

Hello,

On Thu, Apr 06, 2006 at 05:20:53AM -0700, cydvd at autistici.org wrote:
> I'm trying to write a plugin for collect information about a generic
> process reading the /proc/<pid>/stat informations,

there was a mail, about a week ago, by Rolandas Juodzbalis, who wants to
do something that sounds very similar. Maybe you should get in touch
with him..

> perhaps there's somebody that can send me some documentation about
> including a new plugin in the sources tree? ..i'm not very  skilled
> with the configure&make configuration and the documentation in the
> collectd site is quite essential.

I'll do my best to put some information about this on the development
page tomorrow. (I have a test tomorrow and haven't had any spare time
lately).

If anyone fells like contributing to the homepage, please don't hesitate
and writeup whatever information you feel is missing. Don't include any
markup however, please..