[collectd] Patch: collectd hddtemp support, second tentative

Florian Forster collectd@verplant.org
Sat Oct 8 08:00:48 CEST 2005

--yEPQxsgoJgBvi8ip

Hi Vincent,

On Sat, Oct 08, 2005 at 03:27:41AM +0200, Vincent Stehl=E9 wrote:
> Sorry for the previous partial patch. It seems I am not quite used to
> GNU/arch for now.
>=20
> Hopefully, that patch will be ok.

thanks a lot for your patch. :) I was looking for a way to collectd
harddisk temperatures for a while, but apparently I was too focused on
finding a SMART-library that I didn't find hddtemp ;)

I will release 3.0.1 sometime soon (I hope today, but I can't
promise..) and plan to include your patch with 3.1.0..=20

--=20

--yEPQxsgoJgBvi8ip

--yEPQxsgoJgBvi8ip--