[collectd] PATCH: cpufrequ

Florian Forster octo at verplant.org
Tue Nov 22 08:29:25 CET 2005

Good morning ;)

On Mon, Nov 21, 2005 at 07:14:49PM +0100, Hans-Cees Speel wrote:
> if you publish source somewhere I can test it. I have never used svn
> before I am afraid. Can you make a tar.gz or soemthing somewhere? Or
> tell me how I can?

Getting the svn is not that much of a deal, but you'd have to recreate
the autoconf/automake scripts.. If you want to do this anyway (and for
the record), this is what you have to do:
-- 8< --
  <install subversion>
  svn co https://faui2k3.org/svn/octo/projects/collectd3
  cd collectd3
  aclocal
  automake -a
  # ln -s /usr/share/libtool/ltmain.sh # neccessary on my system
  autoconf
  ./configure
  make all
-- >8 --

But for convenience I've packed a tarball of the current svn (revision
226): <http://verplant.org/trash/collectd-3.4.alpha1.tar.gz>