[collectd] Pidfile almost right in 3.5.0? ;)

Hans-Cees Speel hanscees at hanscees.com
Sun Dec 18 18:58:34 CET 2005

> Thank you very much for these bugreports, but both bugs have been
> fixed shortly after the release. :) Depending on how fast a 3.6.0
> release comes into sight I may release a version 3.5.1 with those
> issues fixed..

I would highly recommend always releasing a last version that has all
bugs fixed within a release.
So if 3.5 is stable, please do update it to 3.51 with all bugs fixed
and no more extra features if possible.
That way one can choose  to have an older version with all features
wanted that is still as bug free as possible.
To have to upgrade to something with more features to get a stable
version is not ideal at all.

greetings

Hans-Cees

Hans-cees Speel @ http://www.hanscees.com