[collectd-changes] pkg-collectd: annotated tag "collectd-5.5.0-1" created. collectd-5.5.0-1
sh at tokkee.org
Fri Aug 21 19:08:04 CEST 2015
The annotated tag "collectd-5.5.0-1" of project "collectd Debian package"
has been created
at 923c956a11557b75c51c1eb8d85a371133e8b975 (tag)
tagging 9e9a8d617a8b29c6bc8700885e2cd15d8b71e8f1 (commit)
tagged by Sebastian Harl
on Fri Aug 21 19:02:48 2015 +0200
- Log -----------------------------------------------------------------
Tagged collectd 5.5.0-1.
collectd (5.5.0-1) unstable; urgency=medium
[ Marc Fournier ]
* New upstream release:
- Battery plugin now prefers sysfs over (the deprecated) procfs for
reading values; thanks to Witold Baryluk for reporting this
- The configuration supports unquoted IPv6 addresses now; thanks to Geoff
Crompton for reporting this (Closes: #632713).
- Fixed a FTBFS using clang; thanks to Arthur Marble for reporting this
and providing a patch (Closes: #758481).
- collection.cgi now supports the df_complex types; thanks to Joel Franco
GuzmÃ¡n for reporting this (Closes: #739625).
- Fixed an off-by-one error in the AVL tree implementation that broke
setups using only one threshold definition; thanks to Alexander Golovko
for reporting this (Closes: #754230).
- The disk plugin now (optionally) supports instance names based on a udev
attribute; thanks to Trent W. Buck for reporting this (Closes: #632936).
- Removed bts559801_plugin_find_fix.dpatch; merged upstream.
- Removed bts747093_lvm_segfault.dpatch; merged upstream.
- Removed bts750440_config_segfault.dpatch; merged upstream.
- Removed bts770681_riemann_ack.dpatch; merged upstream.
- Removed bts770683_curl_init.dpatch; merged upstream.
- Removed bts770688_snmp_memleak.dpatch; merged upstream.
- Removed bts770690_java_jni_thread_detach.dpatch; merged upstream.
- Removed bts770693_timestamps.dpatch; merged upstream.
- Removed bts770694_loglevel.dpatch; merged upstream.
- Removed collection.cgi.dpatch; merged upstream.
- Removed myplugin_api.dpatch; merged upstream.
* debian/rules, debian/collectd-dev.install, myplugin_includes.dpatch:
- Update path to header files moved to daemon/ subdirectory upstream.
* debian/rules, debian/control:
- Enable redis, write_redis plugins and add Build-depend on
libhiredis-dev (previous versions depended on credis which wasn't
packaged in Debian).
- Enable sigrok and uncomment Build-depend on libsigrok-dev.
- Re-enable varnish and uncomment Build-depend on libvarnishapi-dev
(support for varnish 4.x was added upstream).
- Enable zfs_arc (support for ZFS on linux was added upstream).
- Add Build-depend on libatasmart-dev (required to build new smart
- Add Build-depend on libcap-dev (used to avoid running new turbostat
plugin as root on Linux).
- Add Build-depend on libi2c-dev (required to build new barometer plugin).
- Add Build-depend on libldap2-dev (required to build new openldap
- Add Build-depend on librdkafka-dev (required to build new write_kafka
- Add Build-depend on libudev-dev (used by disk plugin to enable
udev-based device renaming on Linux) (Closes: #588153, #632936).
* debian/control, debian/rules, debian/collectd.service:
- Add systemd service file (Closes: #762586)
- Updated for 5.5.
[ Sebastian Harl ]
- Add virtual-mysql-server as an alternative to the mysql-server suggests;
thanks to Otto KekÃ¤lÃ¤inen for reporting this (Closes: 781980).
- Add Marc to uploaders.
- Update standards-version to 3.9.6 (no changes).
- Update Dutch debconf template translation; thanks to Frans Spiesschaert
* Convert the package to "3.0 (quilt)" format; thanks to YunQiang Su for an
initial patch (Closes: #688719):
- Build-depend on debhelper (>= 7.0.50~) and drop dpatch.
- Renamed patch files from *.dpatch to *.patch and drop the dpatch header.
- Changed debian/patches/00list to debian/patches/series.
- Drop all patch operations from debian/rules.
- Update the JRE path for the rpath override.
-- Marc Fournier <marc.fournier at camptocamp.com> Fri, 21 Aug 2015 13:29:17 +0200
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
Marc Fournier (17):
Update changelog for 5.5.0
Remove each dpatch which has been merged upstream
Adapt to new daemon/ subdirectory in upstream source
enable existing but disabled plugins
add various Build-depend to support new plugins
add reference to 3 bugs which are closed by upgrading to 5.5.0
Remove collection.cgi.dpatch, also applied upstream
collectd.conf: Updated for 5.5.0
rename 2 reference to legacy libvirt plugin
control: update package description to include new plugins
control: add Suggests for a few services collectd is now able to monitor
add systemd support
update headers include path replacement
update collectd-dev dependency
libcollectdclient1.symbols: updated for 5.5
collectd.service: import environment variables from /etc/default/
Updated copyright for 5.5.0.
Sebastian Harl (17):
Provide more details about the bugs closed by the new release.
debian/libcollectdclient1.symbols: Drop Debian revision.
Unify capitalization in the package description.
The new release fixes #739625 and #754230.
Add virtual-mysql-server as an alternative to the mysql-server suggests.
The new release also fixes #632936.
Add Marc to uploaders.
debian/copyright: Further updates for version 5.5.0.
Update standards-version to 3.9.6 (no changes).
Update Dutch debconf template translation
Convert the package to "3.0 (quilt)" format.
Update the JRE path for the rpath override.
Release the changelog.
Add a git-buildpackage configuration file.
Initial upstream branch.
Imported Upstream version 5.5.0
Merge tag 'upstream/5.5.0'
More information about the collectd-changes