[collectd-changes] collectd, the system statistics collection daemon: Changes to 'em/vmware'
octo at verplant.org
Sat Jan 28 12:25:22 CET 2012
New branch 'em/vmware' available with the following commits:
Author: Keith Chambers <chambers_keith at yahoo.com>
Date: Sun Sep 18 09:58:02 2011 -0700
VMware Plugin: Various improvements.
Made all changes requested by Florian Forster
- Removed trailing white spaces in configure.in, src/collectd.conf.pod, src/vmware.c
- Removed unused plugin_vmware variable from configure.in
- Removed unneeded include statements for stdarg.h, stdio.h, dlfcn.h
- Changed include for vmGuestLib.h to use angle brackets instead of double quotes
- Changed global variable VMGuestLibHandle to static
- Changed printf errors to use ERROR() macro
- Changed variable names to follow the normal C / collectd naming schema, e.g. "elapsed_ms" and "cpu_used_ms".
Rebased on top of Edward Muller's commit. --octo
Author: Edward Muller <emuller at engineyard.com>
Date: Thu Nov 25 09:36:14 2010 +0100
Vmware Client SDK plugin
I'm not sure the process to get this merged in, but I figured it would
be useful to some people.
This is against collectd-4.7.4, so it may be a little stale as well.
Let me know what's needed to get this merged officially upstream and
I'll be happy to work on it in my spare time.
More information about the collectd-changes