[collectd] write_mqtt plugin

timbz timon.baetz at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 11:07:29 CEST 2020

*Hello,I wrote a plugin that sends the collected metrics to a MQTT topic.
In contrast to the existing MQTT plugin which sends each metric to a
dedicated topic, it buffers metrics and sends them out encoded as JSON to a
predefined topic (similar to the other write_* plugins).You can find the
source at https://github.com/timbz/collectd-write-mqtt
<https://github.com/timbz/collectd-write-mqtt>.The current MQTT plugin is
not feasible for me as the broker I am using has a quota on the message
rate (100 messages/s) which you can easily hit with a couple of enabled
plugins.Would you be interested in a pull request with that plugin? Best
regards, Timon*