[collectd] Grouping the output of collect d in graphite

Giovanni Torres giovanni.torres at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 00:53:41 CET 2016

What's the current structure of your metrics? e.g. hostname.snmp.somevalue ?

My guess is you will want to use the Replace feature:
https://collectd.org/wiki/index.php/Target:Replace

I haven't tried it myself, but it seems fitting to your problem.  Give it a
try and let the list know your findings.

Giovanni