[collectd] How to send collected data via collectd?

Yves Mettier ymettier at free.fr
Mon Oct 26 16:50:36 CET 2015

Hello,

Have a look on
* https://collectd.org/wiki/index.php/Table_of_Plugins
-> check the 2nd column and filter on "write"

* https://collectd.org/wiki/index.php/Category:Plugins
-> check the Write* plugins (not exhaustive)

But do you really want to reinvent the wheel ?
Maybe you could store your data into a database (graphite, tsdb...) and
the query the database to get the metrics you need in the standardized
format you need.

Regards,
Yves