[collectd] collectd: Network plugin "Interface" option -- license change request

Florian Forster octo at collectd.org
Wed Sep 25 10:28:50 CEST 2013

Hello Max,

you've implemented the "Interface" option in collectd's network plugin a
while back, in April 2010. The network plugin is licensed under the LGPL
2.1. I would like to port the interface selection code to
"libcollectdclient", which is licensed under the MIT license and use
that from the network plugin in the future.

I'd like to kindly ask for permission to change the license on your
code from LGPL 2.1 to the MIT license.

Thanks and best regards,
—octo
--
collectd – The system statistics collection daemon
Website: http://collectd.org