[collectd] custom RRARows for each RRA file when creating RRD files?

Zhou, Yuantai yuantai.zhou at intel.com
Tue Apr 2 01:30:17 CEST 2013

Maybe I should ask the question in a different way:

Is there a way to configure RRAs to represent data as hourly\daily\weekly aggregates? We can configure the "StepSize", " RRARows" and "RRATimespan" to control the PDPs for graphs to cover the data for one hour, one day, one week, etc. Is there a way to configure how many data points the RRA can apply the consolidation function on with a global StepSize setting so the RRAs would be the hourly, daily, or weekly aggregates?

Thanks.
Yuantai