[collectd] Apache graphs in 5.0.2 still don't work

Bostjan Skufca bostjan at a2o.si
Fri Feb 24 20:09:29 CET 2012

After reading your mail I checked my servers and indeed I found out that
graphing of apache RRDs does not work. It has been like that since upgrade
to 5.0.x, where apache plugin probably changed definition of it's RRD.

I use PHP frontend and these were the changes I did to be able to display
new Apache RRDs (without modification, old RRDs work, but cease to work
when change is applied).

https://github.com/bostjan/collectd/commit/2f0642ab7f65bad596566e9161fa028debdf3a12
I've created a pull request also.

Florian: do you prefer pull requests to collectd/collectd or octo/collectd?

Best regards,
b.