[collectd] Apache graphs in 5.0.2 still don't work

Jacek Osiecki vjosh at silvercube.pl
Fri Feb 24 12:13:21 CET 2012

Hello again,

I have been trying to set up apache graphs and still - they don't work.
All I get are broken images and message in apache log:

collection.cgi: RRDs::graph: No DS called 'count' in
'/var/lib/collectd/bravo.silvercube.pl/apache-apache80/apache_scoreboard-idle_cleanup.rrd'
at /usr/share/collectd/cgi-bin/collection.cgi line 787.

In documentation there is only info in changelog for 5.0.0, saying:
         * apache plugin: Backwards compatibility code has been removed.

I have just downloaded collectd-5.0.3.tar.bz2 from collectd.org, and in
contrib/collection.cgi there is still the same code referring to
'count':

     apache_bytes => ['DEF:min_raw={file}:count:MIN',
     apache_connections => ['DEF:min={file}:count:MIN',
     apache_idle_workers => ['DEF:min={file}:count:MIN',

...etc.
Is there something wrong with collection.cgi, or is collectd apache
plugin broken?

Greetings,
--
Jacek