[collectd] Versions 5.0.3 and 4.10.6 available.
octo at collectd.org
Sun Feb 19 11:40:44 CET 2012
I've packaged new patch releases of the current stable and old stable
versions of collectd. They fix a couple of bugs in collectd, plugins and
The new version is available in source-code form from collectd's
download page. The direct download links are:
Thanks to everybody who helped with this new version. In particular,
bugs have been reported and fixed by:
* Gerrie Roos
* Jonathan Nieder
* Sebastian Harl
* Sven Trenkel
2012-02-19, Version 5.0.3 and 4.10.6
* Build system: Fix problems when building the ipvs and iptables
plugins. Thanks to Sebastian Harl for his patch. A bashism in the
version-gen.sh script has been fixed. Thanks to Jo-Philipp Wich for
* csv and rrdtool plugins: Print a more helpful error message when the
DataDir is a symlink pointing to a non-existing location. Thanks to
Jonathan Nieder for his patch.
* exec plugin: Fix a problem when using select(2) to read from file
handles. Thanks to Gerrie Roos for his patch.
* network plugin: An incorrect error message in the handling of the
"Interface" configuration option has been fixed. Thanks to Gerrie
Roos for his patch.
* oracle plugin: A potential endless loop in the error handling has
* python plugin: A crash bug in the configuration handling has been
fixed. Thanks to Sven Trenkel for his patch.
* interfaces plugin: The change which was supposed to ignore "bogus"
interfaces has been reverted, since it ignored legit interfaces, such
as bonding pseudo-devices as well.
Florian octo Forster
Hacker in training
collectd – The system statistics collection daemon
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 836 bytes
Desc: Digital signature
More information about the collectd