[collectd] rrdgraph in javascript

Manuel Luis Sanmartín Rozada manuel.luis at gmail.com
Thu May 19 16:05:19 CEST 2011

Yes, read rrd files in IE is slow, but we can use in the server
something to return a json or similar with
the data to plot, it's not coded yet.

There is a function: AlmostEqual2sComplement
(http://www.cygnus-software.com/papers/comparingfloats/comparingfloats.htm)
for comparing two floats, the problem is the performance to "convert"
a float to integer.

I try:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/3077718/converting-a-decimal-value-to-a-32bit-floating-point-hexadecimal
but in Firefox It has bad performance.

I implemented the function AlmostEqual2sComplement using Typed Arrays
for the conversion from floats to integers, I think this is why not
work in IE.