[collectd] daily snapshots (was: Collectd 5.00 on Ubuntu)

Sebastian Harl sh at tokkee.org
Tue May 10 08:32:56 CEST 2011

Hi,

On Mon, May 09, 2011 at 10:40:31AM -0500, Bill Harris wrote:
> I've seen references where the iptc had been removed
> from the git repository, but the daily builds have not
> happened since April.

Oops! Thanks for the pointer.

I've recently fixed/improved the script a bit but forgot to copy the new
version into the right place, so it hadn't been caught up by cron. I've
just fixed that and updated the latest snapshots for 4.9, 4.10, 5.0 and
master. In the future, master and the latest two bug-fix branches will
be updated automatically.

Cheers,