[collectd] Notification flood

Darren Worrall dw at darrenworrall.co.uk
Wed Mar 2 11:41:32 CET 2011

Hi Sebastian,

We haven't actually set any threshold configuration on the server,
preferring to let the client decide what threshold values are
reasonable (or even disable them completely), so Persist defaults to
False according to the docs. The client configuration is very simple
(we're testing load thresholds):

<Threshold>
  <Type "load">
    WarningMax 1
    FailureMax 2
  </Type>
</Threshold>

The client is 4.8.2, and the server is 4.10.1.

Thanks,

Darren