[collectd] Changing the filename in which data is collectedin collectd 4.9

Sen, Kakoli sen at hp.com
Tue Sep 21 17:55:04 CEST 2010

Hi all,
    Enabled the SNMP plugin in collectd running on Linux.
And I am collecting cpu, RAM and disk usage of a windows node which is running Windows SNMP service.
The data is coming according to host-resources mib.
My question is : how to change the naming of the csv file in which data is collected, to my custom name?

The data is coming in csv files in $COLLECTD_HOME/var/lib/collectd/$HOSTNAME/snmp/.
For e.g., for cpu, the file name is cpustats-total-0-2010-09-21, where cpustats-total is the Type in snmp plugin in collectd.conf.
Then appended by '0' and then the date. I do not need the '0' in between.

Thanks & Regards,
Kakoli