[collectd] Announcing Heymon, a Rails-based frontend for Collectd RRDs

Michael Poetters michael at poetters.net
Sat Feb 20 15:00:03 CET 2010

On Thu, 18 Feb 2010 16:14:02 -0700
Brian Long <brian at dotspots.com> wrote:

> [heymon announce]

Hi Brian, hi list,

looks really nice, but trying to install it under debian seems to be a pain.
No luck at all till now.

I've problems to get RubyRRDtool to compile, mostly because incompatibility
with librrd . I'm just trying to port it to the current librrd version.
(Older one's doesn't work at all either).

My question is, why you don't use the original RRD gem delivered with librrd?
Have you any tips to compile or install RubyRRDtool?

Kind regards

Michael Poetters