[collectd] AIX: WPAR and cpu patchs.

Florian Forster octo at verplant.org
Wed Aug 4 17:26:42 CEST 2010

Hi Manuel,

On Tue, Jul 20, 2010 at 08:18:12PM +0200, Manuel Luis Sanmartín Rozada wrote:
> The wpar patches are for a plugin to collect cpu, load and memory from
> Workload Partitioning in AIX. It was tested with system WPAR in
> aix 6.1.

thank you very much for your patches :) I pulled them into my Git
repository and pushed them to Github [0].

I did some changes to the code, but couldn't test them because I don't
have an AIX machine around. It'd be great if you could tell me whether
it still works or not, so I can pull the changes into the master branch.

Regards,
—octo

[0] <http://github.com/octo/collectd/commits/ms/wpar>