[collectd] libiptc build problems (was: Version 4.8.0 available)

Mirko Buffoni briareos at eswat.org
Thu Sep 17 14:22:19 CEST 2009

Hi Florian, Sebastian,

maybe I missed something here.  On CentOS I didn't find any libiptc, all
should be included in iptables package.
I have installed iptables-devel package, I have libiptc.a under /usr/lib.
I added --with-libiptc=/usr/lib
I do not have Virtual Server (ip_vs.h = no)
iptables-devel package doesn't come with package config .pc file
Is there any other configure parameter I should specify to force correct
iptc handling?

Mirko