[collectd] libgcrypt version with SecurityLevel Encrypt

Tim Henrich tim at g.tdinternet.com
Fri Oct 2 01:15:12 CEST 2009

I just spent quite a while trying to figure out why an "Encrypt"
SecurityLevel on both client and server wasn't working.
Apparently the required version of libgcrypt that ./configure looks for is
too old?  I updated to libgcrypt-1.4.4 and the problems stopped.

I was receiving an "Invalid cipher mode" from gcry_open_cipher in network.c
and the only way to see that was with debugging enabled.

Hopefully this helps someone else that runs into the same issue!

-Tim